Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Looking Good

I must say the Halloween Dance at Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club did something good for this blog and for me too. I thought there would be more people but no hu hu. It is going to build up very nicely with the kokua we are getting there now. The people as a whole gotta be some of best on Oahu. My depression drops down to zero in their company. No dancing, little conversation but the beautiful music by Leland and just being there in that dance environment makes a difference.

"Dance may live at once in both space and time. In it the creators,
the expression and the thing being created to music are one."


I was worried about getting enough photos because my hands are just not working right. But Maile came through like a champ and I got enough photos for two blogs. I made the second in Blogging Hawaii blog. I was able to get two opinions and that helps to make it social media. I am now working on their mini Web site in the Pages section of Platinum Horseshoe blog. Nobody knows what a mini Web site on a blog is. Takes time.

"Warehouse Blues" by Willie K


The rest of the Dance Blogs on Oahu are just holding on because they have no feedback. We are fortunate to have a few now and then. We can also thank Maile for her comment in the Platinum Horseshoe blog. That is what will make our blogs Social Media. The readers are interested in reading but they are not interested in the price of eggs in China. Dancing? Now you got it. So Rome was not built in a day.

"Social dancers know that if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty,
you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more dance to it.”