Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A New Beginning

Wow, what a time this has been moving from Nanakuli (paradise) to Pearl City (Paradies 2). Went on my first trip to the VA and left at 9:15 am and got back a little after 12 noon. Half day trip whereas from Nanakuli it had required an entire day. And it is going to get worse when the Rail Disaster is in. Feeder Buses! Auwe!

"We can accept what is gone, appreciate what remains
and look forward to what is coming next."

I will get back to regular blogging in a short while, Just got my phone in (took 28 days) and am on the Internet. Took some time to get all  my window updates.  I am in process of arranging everything in my new home, so I know where everything is and I am still giving away many items that I am not likely to need.

"Siboney" by Placido Domingo

Our original intent remains to unite the entire dance community, in a rather loose fashion, into a more cohesive group for the benefit of all, regardless of their dance club affiliation. Those that have chosen to ignore us will continue to be respected for their honest opinions.

How do you make a tissue dance?
Just put a little bogie on it.