Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

Tripler Hospital

Just spent seven days in the Hospital and it was not so good. They mean well but it is very hard to do your own thing. I am not in perfect condition but I had to get out of there. The end may be near, and they were very negative about my leaving. They don't know and neither do I. Meanwhile I await my regular nurse and a doctor tomorrow and perhaps we can get a little routine going until the "time" comes.

"Social dancers know that Dance is the joy of movement
to music and the heart of life."


I am slowing down the Latin Rhythms blog and it will eventually be deleted. The readers have made the decision. Meanwhile it will just float around with a little JUNK, then it must deleted. And perhaps there are two or three of you out that would like to have it. I can coach you and you can have it.

"You must look into other people as well as at them."