Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Blogging still running.

Yes I still think blogs are important when you know your audience. There are many local blogs for small organizations on the mainland and they are not that much. Much different than a blog that covers a city of a million people. However Twitter and Facebook will not do as well because though they have billions of readers, they are all over the world. If it benefits you, go for it. However, in our case we cover Oahu with about a million people.

"Social dancers believe that in Dancing, the creator and the thing created,
the artist and the expression, are one. Each participates completely
in the other for total enjoyment."


The information-gathering part of a blogger's job is the Information Contributor and it is usually called reporting, in contrast to the production part of the job such as writing the blog. Sometime in our blogging we must do both. All I can do is get the blogs going in the right direction and setting them up for my eventual retirement from running each one. One of them will go independent next year. I still feel, I am doing good within my physical limitations. I have tried my utmost to communicate and I am still doing it. I just have to be patient and we will see what we will see.

"Because You Loved Me" by CĂ©line Dion  (1996)


Now we are going to make contact with Waianae and Makaha. Yes, they are on this island and need ordinary citizen help. They will be in trouble when "Rapid Transit" sets in. At present, they can make it to Honolulu Hale in an hour and a half on the #93 express bus. But with "Rapid Transit" they are counting on fourteen hour work days. How about a few business parks on the Waianae Coast? Plenty room and the residents could live, work and play in their own kuleana. Paradise, at last.

"Social dancers believe that what you think of yourself is much more important
than what others think of you, but try to understand."