Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Steady

Lucky I have more than an ordinary counter. There is nothing extra in the writing of this blog but the hits are holding up very steady. My counter doesn't just count hits but can tell me where they came from. It this case, I am getting an awful lot of scam, spam robot hits. I don't know what benefit they get from it but they do bother. Then the counter used to tell me from what country. Now the biggest percentage is from "Unknown Region." So what do I know?

“With good music and a good dance, you enhance your physical,
emotional, spiritual and mental well-being.”


So the only way these blogs will progress will be from Feedback. The "Two Centers" willing to stick their 2 cents in dance information to share with our fellow dancers. The reader/dancers would be happy, the Two Centers would be happy, and the blog will have hits going through the roof. The blog will get to the point when they can refer to themselves as Social Media. We can cover the dance functions and make some terrific blogs. Finally we can make our Best Blog independent, (from me.)

"Believe"? by Cher (1999)


We will eventually have photos in every blog. They will not be seen in Nigeria or Pakistan like in Facebook, but they will be seen on Oahu by anybody and everybody. And we will know how to get the best photos. Like two people in the photo is more effective than one. Three is more effective than two. But 20 is not better than 19. Peas in a pod is not as good as an unsorted group. Too bad I have fumbleitis and I just have to pass my camera around and hope for the best.

"Social dancers know that about all you can do in life is be who you are.
Some people will like you for you. Some will like you for what you
can do for them, and some won’t like you at all."