Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Slowly She Goes

Soliloquy from Hamlet by Shakespeare.

To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether ’tis nobler in the

mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or
to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them?
To die: to sleep;


We can dream, can't we?


I read this in the past week while I was going through my physical and mental distortion called depression. It is mainly that I live in a new place and I know no one. And I cannot get around much anymore. So I going stir crazy. Then I found myself in Tripler Hospital for a stay of two weeks. I am regaining my old strength back.


"My Way" by Jimmy Borges

I am making an agonizing reappraisal of my blogosphere and it is not too bad. Town Dancer, the blog is now becoming one of the gang instead of being way out in front.  Blogging Hawaii and Platinum Horseshoe got the best chances of getting into first place with just one good steady information contributor.


"Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" by Amy Hanaialii

The different points of view in our blogs is what make the interest not the SOS that I write. Look at all Web sites, dancing or others,they are not to be read everyday. One like Dance Fever Oahu usually has update information on many events. And Frank is doing a good job of getting information to convey to the readers. Those are up at the top.

"Take Chances, Dance More Dances." 

 
The thing to do, it seems to me, is to prepare yourself so you can be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud. Somebody who may not look like you. May not call God the same name you call God - if they call God at all. I may not dance your dances or speak your language. But be a blessing to somebody. That's what I think.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/dance.html