Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Good News, Bad News

We got some nice information from Wahaiwa Ballroom Dance Club but unfortunately with an Adobe "Force Feed" agreement. Remember when Adobe was such an honored name in computing? I have to agree or I cannot see their item and I cannot use any other software on anything connected to them. Auwe.

I will do what I can for Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club and use whatever I have.


Received from Bernadette Yagi

Aloha Dancers!
Hope to see you this Friday at our first monthly dance of the year! 

WBDC CHEERS DANCE! 

WAHIAWA REC. CTR.

HALE HOOKIPA ROOM

FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2016

7:30 PM

POTLUCK

ATTIRE: BLING! BLING!


Attached is the new dance schedule for WBDC Monthly Theme Dances and Dance Classes, 2016. Please feel free to make yourself a copy so that you will be able to keep track of the dates and times of these events and classes throughout the year. Please also feel free to share this attachment with your friends and family too.

Hope to see you there!

Mahalo nui loa,

Maile Yagi, for WBDC