Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Looking Good

I was able to stop a lot of the scam spam robot hits last year and the hits went down. I cut the blogs down from ten to seven and that was another factor.Then I missed four weeks waiting for my phone and the hits went down even more. Dancing Nights was held up nicely by Richie Fun blogging but otherwise it was pretty bad.

"Love and good intentions know no season and
we are very fortunate in our dance world."


Took a few days to get the blogs back to 133 average hits per day which is equivalent to 4000 hits per month. Now I am certain to get to the next magic goal by Saturday of 167 average hits per day which is 5000 hits per month. With a little work I can get them to about 200 average hits per day but that is about all I can do by myself. The Guest Authors and the Information Contributors will make the difference.

  "Luck Be a Lady" by Jimmy Borges


"Stranger in Paradise" by Tony Bennett

Fortunately, all of our reader/dancers have their own personal opinions and it may not be the same as yours or mine. But they certainly have the right to express those unique opinions in these blogs. And our reader/dancers have the right to see all sides of the story. Individually, they will make our blogs into real Social Media. With enough hits one of these blogs will go independent and I am looking forward to that.

"We may be fools whether we dance or not, so we
might as well dance if we want to.".

The top blogs are Town Dancer (naturally), Platinum Horseshoe, Dancing Nights and Blogging Hawaii. The bottom ones and still struggling are Extrava Danza, Latin Rhythms and Dancing in the Dark. But we  all know that the Guest Author will make a blog solid, simply because it is not SOS.