Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Year Update

I keep running into it and I believe there will be another Dance Club in West Oahu somewhere. I would prefer to see it on the Waianae Coast but it will probably appear in the Waikele, Waipio area because of the Dance Pavilion that will not be built in the Patsy Mink Recreation Center. Then there is the possibility of somewhere between Kalealoa Harbor and Kalealoa Airport.

"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness,
we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams,
we are the dancers, we create the dreams."


"Always In My Heart" (Siempre En Mi Corazon) by Dean Martin

Last year I was grooming Town Dancer blog for independence but it doesn't look that way now. Platinum Horseshoe and Dancing Nights are catching up. If I am the only contributor of information, the blogs should gradually even up. The difference in hits would be in any active information contributors and Guest Authors.


"Maui Waltz" by Loyal Garner

It wouldn't be so bad because any blog with active information contributors would become the lead blog on this Island and be an example of how it is done because we will have so many outside ideas. And people are realizing how I try to work. I am hard of hearing but I usually can hear yes. No is just a little harder. But to be ignored, is deafening. I do not have to talk stink about anyone, but may I ignore them too? I am very busy, I have work to do and I must be on my way. Thank You.

Dancer's Law #28c:
"It is impossible for an optimist to be pleasantly surprised."