Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Update

I am pretty well set up now in my new home, here at Hale O'Hauoli, right back of the Police Station in Pearl City. Now it is only a half day trip to and from the VA instead of an all day trip. The shopping center is much larger with two Super Markets and a Longs Drug Store. The Library is right around the corner

"Rumors are carried by haters. spread by fools
and accepted by idiots."

I have pared my blogosphere down to seven blogs and I will get rid of the best one as soon as we have enough Information Contributors and Guest Authors to make it number one in hits. Should be over 33 average hits per day which is equal to 1000 hits per month. Most on Oahu get less that nine average hits per day.

"Living without You" by Nohelani Cypriano


"Just The Way You Look Tonight" by Jimmy Borges

I seem to have reduced the scam, spam, robot hits that were messing me up in my calculations. And now I can start to plan on visiting more dance events and not only blog'em but perhaps convince someone to at least share the dance information with our reader/dancers.

"Every time we dance, we make a better version of ourselves."