Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Back On Track

All my blogs came under attack from the European Union about something. I do not have anything to do with Europe. However, I am very much interested in supporting the social dance scene on Oahu. Finally got this cleared away on Tuesday. This blog still in fourth place which is just fine. Now we just need enough feedback from our fellow dancers to make this one of the best blogs in the Pacific. Not possible?

"Social Dancers may not dance your dance or speak your language.
But they will try to help and be a blessing to somebody."


I do get around a little on my walker and I am using a helmet in case I fall. Sometimes I can get the help of the Handi Van. I am meeting more people with open minds on the definition of social dance. I don't know the answers but I listen. Many of the seasoned dancers in the West have their own ideas of social dance without the constraints of the big dance associations. Their own opinions are forming from what is being danced at present in our dance environment. Sounds good to me. Waltz, Foxtrot, Rumba, Cha Cha Cha, Tango and Swing are the primary dances of the social classes. More? Of course.

“The truth is always an insult or a joke, lies are generally tastier. People love them.
The nature of lies is to please. Truth has no concern for anyone's comfort”