Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Guest Author

This is the name given by Blogger to these people. We have had several in our blogs but most have just decided there are other things to do somewhere else and I believe they should do as they wish.The only way you can get on nowadays is to want in. This applies to anyone. If  you want to,  you are in.

"All truths should be easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."


When I am notified, I inform Blogger and they in turn email the potential blogger the invitation. Once you accept you are in. And what does that mean? Easy, you will have a blog within the blog of your choice.The password is between you and Blogger. Now you can open the blog, post text and graphics, publish, delete it or close it, and get out all without saying boo to anyone. Make it simple to begin and learn as you go along, you will do just fine.

"Til I Waltz Again With You" by Theresa Brewer


If you are sharing your dance information and photos, you will feel good. The people mentioned or in the photos will feel recognition and the readers of course will be glad to know the latest. The hits will go through the roof and it is a win - win situation for all concerned. Check out the latest Dancing Nights blog by Richie Fun and you will understand.

'Vaya Con Dios" by Les Paul and Mary Ford


With enough Guest Authors, any blog can go independent of me. I can appoint a back up administrator and I would remain for awhile, When you people are ready, I will resign from my administrative position  I am not going to live forever, so we must plan accordingly.

"Of course, music can be your life because you love it.
And dancing to your favorite music can be heaven on earth."