Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Getting Updated

A quarter of the year almost gone and I can see pretty good down the ways. I don't get around much anymore but what I have heard is that the dance situation is getting better. There was a time when too many in our dance circles look down on other groups with disdain. And fortunately now many have seen that kokua works pretty good too. I hope we will all try to understand  and just be one big happy family with normal everyday differences of opinion. We are not clones of anyone, each of us and groups should be respected as a separate distinct unity.

"The richest dancer in the world is the one that finds pleasure
in everyday doings and dancing."


Town Dancer remains in front of the blogs in average hits per day. This is followed by Platinum Horseshoe which is second by a hair ahead of Dancing Nights. Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club sent a beautiful poster for Platinum Horseshoe. The rest are still in solid double digits average per day hits (19 or less.) A steady additional Guest Author will determine who will take over first place. And we are fortunate that we have so many capable people in our dance environment.

"Fly Me To The Moon" by Tony Bennett


"Save The Last Dance For Me" by Dolly Parton

The subject matter most needed is the Live Music on Oahu. Much of what I get is doled out as advertising and almost all on the Internet plainly states that it is copyrighted. They will hang me up by the thumbs if they catch me taking any of it for my blogs. So my friends, anything you can do to help me help them.

Dance Law #35C: "No matter what goes wrong,
there is always somebody who knew it would."