Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Personal Part

Finally getting my new life in Pearl City in good order and it is looking better all the time. The VA and I are both trying to keep me from going to a care center. I have a nice place to live, and they are going to help make it easy for me to get around. The Handi Van is just terrific. Then there is a Nurse that will be coming in once a month to check up on me, what I am doing right or wrong.

"Some dancers are so busy learning the tricks of the trade
that they never learn the trade."
 

They got me a shower chair, which will make it easier for me with my Vertigo. (dizzy,) And they have ordered a special hospital style bed, that can adjusted in several positions. If and when the swelling on my foot happens, I will be able walk a little more and get out. I have read some bad reports on the VA but let me assure everyone that they are not going to get any complaints from me. I have many things ahead of me. My hearing is off, and then I must see my dentist for some new teeth.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Bruddah Iz

My son and his wife were visiting Hawaii and visited me at Tripler. Sent me some nice photos. Made me very happy that they are all doing fine. So much good family.

My son Ron, his wife, two daughters with husbands, and one grandchild.
Then one of Ron and me at Tripler and the last of Ron and Leigh
probably at their hotel in Waikiki.

Meanwhile, I have much planning for my blogging, hoping to eventually work myself out of all the blogs and just keep this one which will remain my hobby. I will play it by ear, I haven't got much time.

Dance Law #34B: We can try to make it foolproof,
but we cannot make it damnfoolproof.