Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Madison's Graduation

Many times people overlook the basics in self editing and sometimes technology makes it hard to concentrate on what you need to do. For instance, even though you have a spell check program available, it does not catch some things, it’s not the best for deciding what you want to do about your editing. Then of course to begin with, what to write. Today it is easy. My niece, Yvonne sent me some pictures to post in this, my personal blog.

 Sharing some graduation moments of my Grand Daughter Madison..!!!!💥


"Maui Waltz" by Loyal Garner


"Fly Me To The Moon" by Jimmy Borges


"I'll Remember You" by Don Ho

The hit counter for me is not perfect but it is the only way to confirm that I am not just beating my gums. Any of my blogs that cannot get out of single digit average per day hits is out. And I have deleted several blogs that couldn't cut it. l now have six blogs and they seem to be working into their right space. In another couple months I may have to delete one more. I do not make these decisions, the reader/dancers do. And right now the feedback is important.

"Despite how open, peaceful, and loving you attempt to be, people can only
meet you as deeply as they’ve met themselves. Be happy."