Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Starting May

This is the defining month for these blogs. If I get a steady, information contributor all will be well. However if do not then I will seriously have to consider the elimination of one blog. I now know for certain that I, an unknown in Oahu dance circles, have the capacity of about 15 to 20 average hits per day on seven blogs.

"Truth has power, and if we all gravitate toward similar ideas,
maybe we do so because those ideas are true."


I have seen the effect of the several information contributors that I have had over the years. I am certain that every good steady information contributor is worth, 10 to 15 average hits per day. And I have had Guest Authors run up to 25 average hit per day. Of course, not every one can do this and I must have patience. It must be their decision, all I can do is hope.


We are slowly separating and bringing together the different groups of dancers on Oahu. You want to Line Dance? You certainly have this right. You want to dance Argentine Tango? You certainly have that right. By the same token, may I dance my dance, my way? No hu hu, we can just accept our differences, and we are all separate and unique individuals.


My foot is improving and I may begin to get around next month. I have not taken a bus in over a month. The Handi-Van has been a wonder to me at least once per week. But I expect to be able to use the #53 bus which stops a block away on Waimanu Home Road in Pearl City. Goes all the way down Kam Hwy to Aiea and then on the Freeway, getting off on Vineyard in Town.


I hope to make contact with a dance organization in this route. I can take my camera and pass it around, get maybe six to eight photos and some written items from a couple of the attendees. I can make one nice blog of interest to our reader/dancers and we can all see the results in the hits.